Thermal insulation sheets for highhumidity locations
Foamed polystyrene sheets TENAPORS EXTRA are an eco-friendly, inexpensive and efficient insulation material used in construction, namely, for thermal insulation of enclosing structures of buildings. They are particularly advisable for high-humidity locations such as underground structures of buildings (basements, foundations, floors) and supporting structures.
TENAPORS EXTRA sheets are produced in a molding press by thermally expanding pre-foamed polystyrene beads. The sheets may be continuously used as a thermal insulation material at ambient temperatures of up to + 80°C.
TENAPORS EXTRA MAIN ADVANTAGES
- Minimal water absorption – the sheets are made with no cut edges so the possibility of water permeation in the material is very unlikely
- High load resistance – the sheets are produced under high pressure by thermally expanding foam polystyrene beads, as a result of which high density sheets are obtained
- Low thermal conductivity – the high density of a sheet makes an optimum mass/volume ratio which ensures the low thermal conductivity coefficient of the material
- Minimal impact of moisture on thermotechnical parameters – the sheet production method ensures constantly low water absorption, preventing deterioration of the thermotechnical properties of the material over the course of time
- Particularly precise dimensions – each sheet is made in a separate moulding press which ensures minimal deviation of dimensions
- Efficient edge jointing – sheets are produced with a half-lap joint which ensures maximum air-tightness of joints and guarantees that no heat loss or moisture migration would occur through the joints
Characteristics Nominal value Fire reaction class E class Sizes 1200×600 mm Thermal conductivity coefficient ≤0,034 W/m*K Compression tensions ≥40,9 kPa Tensile strength ≥150 kPa Long-term water absorption ≤3,5% Insulation thickness 30 mm, 50 mm, 80 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm, 200mm